Taking care of your Volkswagen Van
You can expect a fantastic level of service from your local Breeze van centre every time you visit. Here's our 10-point promise:
1) We will always give you a quote before we start work, so you understand the work required and how much you will pay.
2) We will advise you if additional work is required, give you a cost estimate and won't carry it out until you authorise us to do so.
3) We will guarantee you an appointment within five working days when you book your vehicle into your local Van Centre.
4) We will offer you a courtesy vehicle, a while-you-wait appointment or a collection-and-return service.
5) If your vehicle is out of action for over two hours, and still within warranty, we'll do everything we can to source a like for like replacement or the best alternative.
6) If your vehicle breaks down and is recovered to one of our Van Centres, we will perform an initial diagnosis within a maximum of one working day.
7) We will fit genuine Volkswagen parts, designed and manufactured to suit your vehicle and maintain optimum performance.
8) We will give you a two year parts and labour warranty.
9) We will fully explain all work carried out, including warranty work and any work paid for by your fleet company or service contract.
10) We will always wash your vehicle following a service.
If you'd like to find out more or book your van in for a service, please contact our dedicated van centres:
Poole: 01202 713000 or email@example.com
Southampton: 02380 663333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Portsmouth: 02392 652255 or email@example.com